Make a booking
- Online: These can be made through the Book Now button.
- Phone: Please contact one of our friendly staff to make an appointment directly on (08) 9757 2733
Please download the PDF form and bring with you for your first appointment – https://margaretrivermedicalcentre.com.au/wp-content/uploads/sites/23/2023/02/New-Patient-form.pdf
Walk-ins and new patients
Walk-ins and new patients are welcome and if an appointment is available we would be more than happy to accommodate you immediately or book an appointment for you as soon as available. You will be required to fill in your details with your Medicare details please have these with you.
NEW FEES AS OF 1ST OF MAY 2023
First Visits – PRIVATELY BILLED (Applies to ALL new patients)
Standard Consult $90.00 Medicare Rebate $39.75
Long Consult $150.00 Medicare Rebate $76.95
Extended Consult $210.00 Medicare Rebate $113.30
Standard Consult $85.00 Medicare Rebate $39.75
Long Consult $145.00 Medicare Rebate $76.95
Extended Consult $205.00 Medicare Rebate $113.30
Patients under 16 years old will be Bulk Billed
Pensioners over 65 years of age will be Bulk Billed
Department of Veteran Affairs will be Bulk Billed
Discounted Private Fees
Health Care Card Holders, Pensioners under the age of 65 and Commonwealth Senior Card Holders will be given a discounted private fee
Standard Consult $65.00 Medicare Rebate $39.75
Long Consult $120.00 Medicare Rebate $76.95
Extended Consult $175.00 Medicare Rebate $113.30
$20.00 (7 days’ notice required) – please be aware some prescriptions may require an appointment which will be advised by your doctor
$20 (7 days’ notice is required) ) – please be aware some referrals may require an appointment which will be advised by your doctor
Non Attendance Fees or Late Cancellation of Appointments
Standard Consult $50.00
Long Consult $75.00
- Additional fees apply for other services such as pregnancy tests, ECG and vaccinations.
- A private account will apply and is payable on the day of service.
- We accept Cash, Eftpos & Credit Card as payment.
- Your Medicare rebate can be deposited back into your bank account using EFTPOS on the same day.
- Children under 16, Pensioner and DVA Gold Cards Holders over 65 are Bulk Billed.
- Discounts apply for Healthcare Card Holder’s, Pensioners/DVA White cards over 16 and under 65 and Commonwealth Seniors Cards – Cards must be up to date to claim the discount. This applies to patients of the practice only.
- Visiting patients will be charged full fees and no concession.
Workers Compensation consults:
- A private account will apply until liability is accepted by the employer or insurance company and a claim number is provided.